We know some of you are torn with whether or not to hire a day of wedding coordinator. Take this short quiz and see how many of these questions you can answer with confidence:
• Who will make sure that the wedding programs, unity candle, Ketubah or other special items are in their proper places?
• Who will ensure that the favors, table centerpieces, special toasting flutes, cake server set, guest book (and 2 pens!) and all of your DIY decorations are all in their proper place at the reception?
• Who will help the groomsmen with their boutonnieres? The mother’s with their corsages?
• What happens if your flower girl is tripping on the hem of her dress, an hour before the ceremony?
• Who will make sure that the wedding starts on time and everyone is in place for the processional?
• Who will check on the photographer to make sure all the pictures you asked for are being taken and that everyone down to the flower girl is smiling in the family shots?
• What will you do if the DJ, caterer, etc. is late, gets violently ill, or just doesn't show up?
• Who will manage the wedding reception to make sure everything goes smoothly and all of the announcements, introductions, toasts, special dances, cake cutting all happen on time?
• Who will make sure that all of the vendors are paid the day of the wedding?
• How will you manage the guest seating at the reception to ensure that feuding family members do not sit next to one another and that everyone mingles amicably?
• Who will make sure that your limo or transportation is waiting for you at the end of the reception?
• Who will ensure that you’re able to breathe with confidence and enjoy your special day?
If you cannot answer most of these questions with certainty, why not contact Pink Olive Events today for a free consultation? We can go over any of your questions or concerns and show you that we are here to help make your wedding day memorable!