Why You Should Hire a Wedding Planner Before Anything Else
Posted on September 18, 2018 (1:43 am) by Carisa Lockery
Not everyone is a wedding planner or knows one. Wedding planning is stressful and can be confusing. According to the Wedding Wire 2017 Wedding Report, the top stresses of brides planning their weddings are: determining budget, the guest list, finding their venue, finding the right vendors and managing RSVPs.Wedding planners can help you with all of these stresses and others that may arise during the planning process.
- We will have an overall sense of what you can and can’t afford according to your budget.
- We will also be able to tell you where you could save and how you could splurge.
- We can help you weigh the time of year, day of week, location and if you should consider an all-inclusive venue or not.
- We will be able to explain (in detail) the differences, challenges and ideas they see among a selection of venues you are considering.
- We will be able to discuss with you what you will have to rent (from tables to lighting to bathrooms), how transportation will be a factor with a venue near the edge of town or in the middle of the city and back up plans for bad weather.
We Will Be Your Advocate.
- We will deal with all of the details and logistics with vendors.
- We will be your voice and liaison when booking venues, vendors, etc.
- We will also help you advocate for your vision and keep everything on track.
- We know many people in the industry. We will be able to tell you the vendors that will make a good dream team and which vendors do great work. Additionally, we will be able to tell you who we did not have great experiences working with.
- Many times, a vendor that we work with regularly will offer my clients a discount.
Inside Industry Knowledge.
- We will be able to help guide you in the right direction.
- If you’re a DIY bride, we will know where to get the cheapest materials, which wholesale retailers (usually florists) sell to the public and how to set up that dessert bar you saw on Pinterest.
- Because we have almost seen it all, we can answer any question you may have. Meaning you don’t have to spend hours doing research.
Planners are professionals that can answer any questions, concerns or problems you have. From proper etiquettes for your invitations, to how to limit children at your reception without hurting feelings, and when you should cut the cake or do the bouquet toss. Wedding planners are your secret weapon to helping you create the wedding of your dreams. We will do everything they can to make sure that your special day is the best day ever!